26 July, 2012

Summer Olympics London 2012


Are you as excited as me about tomorrow's opening of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London?  I just cannot contain my anticipation!

In case you're not already pumped up enough about the Games, here are some fun links to further fuel your appetite:







Where will you be watching the opening ceremony from?  I know I am wishing wishing more than ever that I could be in London right now, considering events haven't completely sold out and tickets are even being give away for free for tomorrow night!

1 comment:

  1. I love the whole idea for this blog and look forward to following your adventures in it and nice video .



    No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look | Body Buildo Powder
    Slim Pro | Step Up Height | Hair Building Fiber | Sandhi Sudha Plus

    ReplyDelete